Buying a home is one of the most significant leaps you will take in life. It’s the dream most of us have in the back of our minds at least once in our lifetime. Harrison George, a Loan Officer at CMG Financial, wants to help you put yourself in the best position to make this dream a reality!
Hey, life is happening! Need a yard for your dog? Did you recently add a new little bundle of joy to your family? Did you get married recently? Are you a new member of the empty-nesters club? The point is, our lives are constantly changing, and living situations need to keep up. For Harrison, it doesn’t need to be, “I want to buy a home in 6 months or two years.” All you need to say is that you want to buy a house. Harrison will set you up for success, no matter your timeline!
Debunking Myths of Homebuying in Idaho
Whether it's your first time buying a home, or your third, you’ve probably been exposed to the common myths associated with home loans. These misconceptions will often lead you astray, making you believe you are not qualified or suitable for a loan that fits your needs. Thankfully, Harrison is here to bust those myths and help coach you to put yourself in the best position through the lender’s eyes.
Here are a few common myths that Harrison wants you to be aware of:
- A 20% down payment is necessary – You don’t need 20% down. There are programs that help you with a down payment even if you have little savings.
- You need to be debt-free before beginning the home-buying process – It is not required to be 100% debt free. A professional look at your situation can help you understand what debts are more impactful than others.
- You should find a home before applying for a loan – You should qualify first to know what you can afford!
- It's cheaper to rent than own – This is not always the case. According to the National Association of REALTORS®, your mortgage payment can be less than the cost of renting after just three years.
- All lenders are the same – Customer service is the most important thing when it comes to financing, but there are specific programs some lenders have while others don't.
A Drop in Your Bucket
Harrison’s motto is that he doesn’t need to be your first or second choice; he wants to be there when other lenders have previously told you “No”. Life happens, plans change, families grow (and shrink), and adjustments must be made. But the bottom line is you want to buy a house. Harrison is committed to making that happen for you no matter which bucket you fit in.
Since 2018, Harrison has helped over 500 families make their home buying dreams come true. His helping hand has reached 42states in which he is licensed, and he has plans to expand his reach to all 50 states!
Are interest rates too high to buy a house? Not With This Loan!
A great loan officer understands your situation and crafts a plan for you. Sourcing the best resources and loans is a crucial part of home buying. And if you are looking to cut down those interest costs using money in your pocket, Harrison wants to introduce you to the All-in-One Loan ™!
The loan, available now for qualified borrowers, is a Home Equity Line of Credit that is designed to reduce the cost of mortgage interest to facilitate a faster payoff ultimately. Umm, yes, please!
Here are some of the quick, hard facts about the All in One Loan that may help you gain hyper-efficiency of your dollars while giving you access to your money:
- This loan requires good credit and is most suitable for cash-flow-positive individuals.
- Borrowers can pay off their homes sooner, build equity faster, and free-up money that can be used to build wealth without changing how they live their life.
- All-In-One is a 30-year loan and provides access to home equity dollars through its banking features without forcing the borrower to refinance.
Hear What His Clients Have to Say!
Harrison George is committed to helping individuals and families afford a home that is right for them. He is determined to make you feel empowered as a home buyer by maintaining outstanding communication every step of the way.
Carson W., an out-of-state buyer, raved that “Harrison and his team went above and beyond” while helping his family find their home. Carson went on to say that Harrison explained everything in great detail, and was more than happy to further elaborate on any questions they had.
Harrison’s knowledge of the industry allows him to support his clients’ individual needs. Kayla K. made sure to mention that Harrison gave her all the “Options to best accommodate everything” she was looking for and that she would definitely work with him again!
There are many, many more clients and their positive reviews out there, all with one thing in common – they have had an enjoyable and smooth experience while working with Harrison George!
Website Facebook Instagram