The holiday season in Boise is a magical place to be during this festive time of year. To help you plan the perfect holiday party, we’ve gathered the best businesses to give you an easy holiday party planning experience. From decor to food and drink, and where to go gift shopping in Boise, the holidays just got a little more fun and a lot less stressful.
Keep reading to learn how to plan the perfect holiday party with businesses from around the Treasure Valley!
Where To Shop Decor In The Treasure Valley
It’s time to deck the halls! This festive time of year calls for seasonal decorations and symbols to signify the special time. If you’re the host this year and looking for great deals from local Treasure Valley businesses on all types of holiday flair, keep reading!
- Ash + Jack Party Supply Store
- Feather and Twine Home
Where To Shop Food And Drink In The Treasure Valley
The holidays, no matter which ones you’re celebrating, are filled with delicious food and scrumptious drinks. As you are planning your own holiday gathering or if you’re attending a holiday party this year, knowing where to find some quality treats, sweets, and even full meals can help the process go smoothly. We are also lucky to have some quality beverage brewers in Boise and the surrounding area.
Sweets and Treats:
- The Peanut Shoppe
- The Chocolate Bar
- Flour Child Custom
- Pastry Perfection
- Rodriguez Bakery
- Janjou Pâtisserie
- Duck Donuts
- Gaston’s Bakery and Mill
Whole Holiday Meals:
- Whole Foods
- Boise Co-Op
- Looking for a holiday party keg? Check out out one of Boise’s own homegrown breweries like,
- Lost Grove
- Boise Brewing
- Barbarian Brewing
- Mad Swede Brewing Company
- Western Collective
- Companies like Brewers Haven and Craft Brewers of Boise stock all of the essential supplies to brew your own studies concoctions along with a wide selection of craft brews, both local and imported.
- Need a kid-friendly, alcohol-free beverage for your party? Erth Bev Co creates botanical-based switchels and sodas perfect for any kind of party.
- Boise is only an hour away from some of the best-grown wines in the United States. Shop local wineries from the Sunnyslope Wine Trail from any local grocery store.
Some of our favorite local wineries are:
- Scoria Vineyards
- Kerry Hill Winery
- Sawtooth Winery
- Koenig Vineyards
- Telaya Wine Co.
- Split Rail Winery
Where To Shop For Holiday Gifts In The Treasure Valley
The tradition of gift-giving is a shared practice across many holidays celebrated in the winter months. Check out these local shops for gifts for any age.
- Capital City Public Market - Every Saturday, 34th St., Garden City
- Handmade Idaho Holiday Market Pop-Up - November 19th - 21st at El Korah Shrine
- Wintry Market - November 13th - 14th, Boise Centre
- State Street Marketplace - Every week, Wednesday - Sunday, Boise
- All About Games - Open weekly, Boise
- Bricknowlogy - Open weekly, Eagle
- Your Toy Link - Open weekly, Meridian
- Time Zone Toys - Open weekly, Meridian
- Pheonix Fire Games - Open weekly, Meridian
- Mixed Greens Modern Gifts - Open weekly, Downtown Boise
- Idaho Made - Open weekly, Downtown Boise
- Hyde Park Mercantile, Open weekly, Boise
Where To Host Your Party In The Treasure Valley
If your holiday celebrations have outgrown the space available at your house, there’s plenty of well-equipped event venues in Boise, Meridian, Eagle, and Nampa. These venues can be for either your personal gathering of family and friends or for a work holiday party. Here are a few well-loved venues from around the Treasure Valley that would be happy to host you!
- Adelmann Building | Capital City Event Center - Boise
- CW Penthouse - Boise
- Beside Bardenay - Boise
- Crystal Ballroom - Boise
- Barber Park Education and Event Center - Boise
- The Linen Building - Boise
- Inn at 500 Capitol - Boise
- The Grove Hotel - Boise
- Boise Centre - Boise
- The Knitting Factory
- Water’s Edge Event Center - Eagle
- Chateau des Fleurs - Eagle
- Honalee Farm Event Center - Eagle
- Alpine Ponds Event Center - Meridian
- Big Al’s - Meridian
- Belle Event Center - Nampa
- The Dille Center - Nampa
- Still Water Hollow - Nampa
- Firefly Ranch - Nampa
- The White Barn at Happy Valley - Nampa
We’re passionate about showing residents, both new and old, of the Treasure Valley all that this amazing state has to offer. To stay updated on local news, events, and the latest restaurants, bars, and experiences in the Treasure Valley head to our Local Stories page.
We hope you have a very merry and safe holiday season!
Local Stories In Boise